Why become a member? ×

**sold to myself!!! haha geddy lee is staying with me now!!**

CHRISDABASS

bass wise i am officially complete!!! its over!!! its now time to enjoy what i have and stop lookin for something better!! im gonna try my hardest to not look in the for sale section again for a long time!! lol

sorry if anyone was after the geddy

fender jazz till i die!!! hahaha

special thanks to artisan and jobiebass for helping me in my bass quest!!

cheers

chris

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='ashevans09' post='158683' date='Mar 16 2008, 11:00 PM']Must...stop...buying...basses

argh[/quote]

nah you can never have enough basses!!! :)

i see you have the mesa big block (ive had one for about 3 years now)

how are you gettin along with it mate??

MB1. :huh:
Everything must go??????
Arent you selling on The big Evilbay at the mo?
Not the Geddy too !............ Surely not?
One of the best signatures Fender do!
Great bass Great Price!
what more can i say? :)

[quote name='MB1' post='160482' date='Mar 19 2008, 08:36 PM']MB1. ;)
Everything must go??????
Arent you selling on The big Evilbay at the mo?
Not the Geddy too !............ Surely not?
One of the best signatures Fender do!
Great bass Great Price!
what more can i say? :)[/quote]

yeah the white one has gone, (which paid the balance on the red one) the red one is being collected tomorrow, and the geddy was tied up in a deal for rich's custom shop 64 jazz until this happend, i just cant afford to go for a custom shop model anymore!! argh!!! :huh:

lets hope i end up with enough cash to eventually get somethin decent though otherwise its just me n my bravewood (that'll be the first time ive only had one bass in years!!)

ps nothing on ebay at the moment! but if i have to i will!!

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='160523' date='Mar 19 2008, 10:16 PM']yeah the white one has gone, (which paid the balance on the red one) the red one is being collected tomorrow, and the geddy was tied up in a deal for rich's custom shop 64 jazz until this happend, i just cant afford to go for a custom shop model anymore!! argh!!! :)

lets hope i end up with enough cash to eventually get somethin decent though otherwise its just me n my bravewood (that'll be the first time ive only had one bass in years!!)

ps nothing on ebay at the moment! but if i have to i will!![/quote]

lol, im picking up the red 'ray tonight and now I want your Fender too. I need more bass hooks on my wall. I hate bass forums, im never happy with what ive got. *wonders how far his creditcard can stretch* I shouldnt make decisions today anyways, free bar last night and ive been at work an hour and not actually looked at working yet. *drinks his 4th red bull*
*passes out on his desk*

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='160634' date='Mar 20 2008, 08:53 AM']lol, im picking up the red 'ray tonight and now I want your Fender too. I need more bass hooks on my wall. I hate bass forums, im never happy with what ive got. *wonders how far his creditcard can stretch* I shouldnt make decisions today anyways, free bar last night and ive been at work an hour and not actually looked at working yet. *drinks his 4th red bull*
*passes out on his desk*[/quote]

ditto mate!!! im never happy either! i think im gonna have to go into basschat rehab and get off the for sale section for a while!! lol

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='158663' date='Mar 17 2008, 12:39 AM']bass wise i am officially complete!!! its over!!! its now time to enjoy what i have and stop lookin for something better!! im gonna try my hardest to not look in the for sale section again for a long time!! lol

sorry if anyone was after the geddy

fender jazz till i die!!! hahaha

special thanks to artisan and jobiebass for helping me in my bass quest!!

cheers

chris[/quote]

haha enjoy your new bass mate :)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='158663' date='Mar 16 2008, 10:39 PM']bass wise i am officially complete!!! its over!!! its now time to enjoy what i have and stop lookin for something better!! im gonna try my hardest to not look in the for sale section again for a long time!! lol

cheers

chris[/quote]

Chris,by saying you're going to try your hardest you know you are likely to succumb to GAS once more. and why not? half the fun is in the chase - see it, want it, buy it. you'll need to stop coming on this forum if you really mean your bass buying days are over as this place is the worst for giving GAS. I wish you well with your new found contentment but will it last?...I doubt it but trust me I understand where you are coming from with this

cheers

Keir