Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Antonio (fiatcoupe432)

dc2009

I bought Antonio's splendid Warwick Corvette $$ 5 SE. He picked me up from the station in York, drove me to his house where I was treated in fine style by himself and his girlfriend. I had plenty of opportunity to try out and look over the instrument, as well as trying out his wonderful GWB-35 :)

Antonio was a real gentleman throughout the proceedings, and even dropped me off at my friend's house a few miles away afterwards.

A pleasure to deal with and I sure love the bass I bought off him. Don't hesitate to deal with Antonio, he is one of the good guys!

Cheers and thanks again,
Dan

• 5 years later...

I bought a Yamaha trb1006j from Antonio and I would recommend him to anyone, fantastic communication all the way through and very open an honest, an all round great guy.
Packaging on the bass was fantastic, plenty of bubble wrap and well boxed up, have no fear if you're getting a bass posted by Antonio.
Thanks again :)
Dan

• 4 months later...

Traded two basses for one (and some money for me) with (the other) Tony.

The Alpher was as described and it was a real pleasure to deal with Antonio. The bass was very well packed and shipped very quickly. Once the trade was definitely agreed, everything went fast and perfect, but not furious. 😎

You can deal with him in total confidence, there won't be any problem.

Enjoy the Shuker and the Bassline !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold Antonio a fretless Vigier. He came all the way to York and we had a nice natter about all things bass, travel, work and everything else. Couldn’t have sold to a nicer chap. Hope you enjoy the bass and I’m glad you listened to @Hellzero (thanks for giving him a nudge haha) 

Hope to see you again at the bass show! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

ped's fretless Vigier is now in Scotland 🙂

Living the other end of the country I never had the chance to meet Antonio in person but every query and question was answered promptly. 

The man's a credit to BC 👍 I'd have no hesitation dealing with him again .

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Antonio's Ibanez sr756, lovely guy to deal with and bass is not only in great condition but perfectly set up too.

Great from start to finish along with some of the most amazing improv packing for postage I've seen yet!

Don't hesitate to do buy/sell from

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is my feedback for Antonio
He is a really good lad. I sold him my Genz Benz yesterday. His friend went to an airport nearby my place to collect it. Some delay due an accident on motorway, but Antonio was always in touch until I met his friend.  
Antonio was so nice and and also pay me a coffee due the waiting time. 
A real gentleman.
I do recommend.
My best
Nick