Why become a member? ×

Feedback for clarkpegasus4001

Born 2B Mild

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1363053' date='Sep 5 2011, 04:36 PM']Anybody who lends his bass to Martin Turner is a friend of mine!

Brilliant communicator and top Bass Bloke.

Enjoy drowning that guitarist of yours with that 4ohm TecAmp L115 I sold you, T![/quote]

Cheers for the lovely feedback Phil. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Here is the man himself playing my bass in a Milton Keynes recording studio when he was recording Argus Through The Looking Glass (with my bass). Pic taken by ex-Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash guitarist Keith Buck on his mobile phone.
All the best Tony.

[attachment=88880:Martin_T...y_bass_2.jpg]

Edited by clarkpegasus4001

I bought Tony's Wharfedale Stage Monitor and arranged to collect it the following weekend when I happened to be in Nottingham.

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Tony; very responsive with initial questions (he even found me the required manual I was having trouble finding on the web), very flexible in the collection arrangements, and the unit itself was exactly as described.

Thanks a lot Tony. Top man!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1396020067' post='2409124']
I bought Tony's 'spare' Epifunky 210 cab, and he was incredibly helpful, even arranging for delivery on a day of my choice! Great cab, great guy to deal with. Thanks!
[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback Dave, I hope you enjoy the cab, as much as I love the two that I still have. It was a real pleasure to deal with you and i'm glad I could be of help regarding the delivery day. Many thanks for your purchase! :)

• 1 year later...

[quote name='Basstardz' timestamp='1446741491' post='2901968']
I have just made a deal with Tony, he buyed my MM Sabre.
It's a very pleasant guy, and it was a real pleasure to deal with.
Thanks for your confidence.
a la prochaine ;-)
[/quote]

The pleasure was all mine Nico, that old Sabre is fantastic! Thank you for selling it to me! B)

• 1 year later...

Just sold Tony my BB1200 after he sent me a speculative PM - few PMs and a chat on the phone later and we're both setting off to meet midway on the M1 - a great guy and a pleasure to meet him. Would have no problem in recommending him for any basschat related buying and selling.
I hope you enjoy the bass Tony, it's one of the good ones out there.

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1486827846' post='3234839']
Just sold Tony my BB1200 after he sent me a speculative PM - few PMs and a chat on the phone later and we're both setting off to meet midway on the M1 - a great guy and a pleasure to meet him. Would have no problem in recommending him for any basschat related buying and selling.
I hope you enjoy the bass Tony, it's one of the good ones out there.
[/quote]
Many thanks Luke, the bass is a killer! Lovely meeting you and thank you so much for selling me your bass. It will be well cared for.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='4 candles' timestamp='1488128262' post='3246097']
I brought a P bass from Tony, he is a top bloke, very welcoming and very passionate about all aspects of bass
A hassle free deal, bass as described and awesome communications throughout
I highly recommend Tony. Cheers Buddy
[/quote]
The pleasure was all mine Marc. Many thanks for your feedback comments, very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy the bass.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...