Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE PLEASE REMOVE

HazBeen

Will make a point to post the best pics I can make with my Nikon to tempt you as much as possible....... :)

The NS basses are awesome, plain and simple

[quote name='Golchen' post='1370281' date='Sep 12 2011, 01:11 PM']An NS-5 is top of my want list! I'm short of those kind of readies at the mo but it would be good to see pix of all 3 basses.[/quote]

[quote name='HazBeen' post='1370907' date='Sep 12 2011, 07:04 PM']Up[/quote]

Hi hi guvnor,
shame you gotta sell the bass,
i did like her and both my spectors id buy back again .

Harry is simply an awesome guy to deal with and the usa spector is totally original and the maple wings are stunning , there are no issues with this bass or Harry himself,
good luck dude and did i tell you that you are an awesome player !!

kindest regards
zig

Thanks for the kind words Zig, especially the one about being an awesome player..... too kind :)

I am quite sorry I'll see them go, but I guess prudence comes with age and it is just wise to sell them. The mrs got the sack (yeah for the economy!) and although she only worked part time, it still is a dent in our income and I have plenty of basses to go around.

Just hope I find them good homes.

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='1371035' date='Sep 12 2011, 09:28 PM']Hi hi guvnor,
shame you gotta sell the bass,
i did like her and both my spectors id buy back again .

Harry is simply an awesome guy to deal with and the usa spector is totally original and the maple wings are stunning , there are no issues with this bass or Harry himself,
good luck dude and did i tell you that you are an awesome player !!

kindest regards
zig[/quote]

You don't know what your missing, this is the best fretless I have ever owned. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it, it's lonely :)

As you will have gathered I have 35" and 34" Spectors and the transition is easy as can be, and to be frank 34" is a little easier to manage for fretless (keeps you in tune easier).

Come on CrazyKiwi, you know you want it...... :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='1375089' date='Sep 16 2011, 03:56 AM']Hmm, if the fretless was from about 2000 and had a 35" scale, I'd have your arm off.[/quote]

I'll have to pass, there are other differences between the 34 and 35 scale instruments that just bug me too much to have one of each. As it is, I'm thinking of selling my fretted 34 even though its a sweet sounding instrument.