Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Peanuts

Jean-Luc Pickguard

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='1347600' date='Aug 21 2011, 10:26 PM']When you say 'sofa' do you mean 'uncle's loft'?[/quote]
Nah - I'm not pretending they're vintage planters dry roast or anything. They're probably M&S extra large salted

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1347605' date='Aug 21 2011, 10:28 PM']Are they still the original factory colour?[/quote]
under the fluff, yes they do appear to be.

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1347613' date='Aug 21 2011, 10:36 PM']Interested in a trade for these?

[/quote]
already have enough of those thanks

[quote name='hillbilly deluxe' post='1349186' date='Aug 23 2011, 05:08 PM']Are you sure they were not once chocolate covered peanuts ? if they were,that means that they've been re-finned,and so are worth less than original.[/quote]
I could have them refinished in something that looks very much like chocolate if you like.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

You're right to give these away, here. Saves them from going to a landfill site (although they could grow prolifically in such a soil, perhaps..?).
They're not worth much anyway. If sold, you'd only get peanuts for them.
If they don't find favour with anyone here, don't despair. You can salt them away for future generations. A good, stable, environment for stashing these could be down the back of a sofa, I should think. No-one would dream of disturbing them there; they'd be safe for ever.

Funny thing... had a new suite delivered last week. The old one was only good for the tip so I took out my trusty old saw and demolished the sofa first. One lonesome peanut was clinging on for dear life. How long it had been there nobody knows. Or why it was there. Or how it got there.
I have kept it and was thinking of re-housing it...

• 1 month later...