Why become a member? ×

jwbassman's feedback

jwbassman

[quote name='mic mac moe' post='15605' date='Jun 11 2007, 02:24 PM']Feedback all good mate.Top quality guitar and accessories.Early at the meeting place too (i was hopelessly late!).Would strongly recommend[/quote]

Thanks Mick

Good to meet you, glad your happy with your purchase, hope you get more use out of her than I did, just happy she's gone to a good home :)

All the best...

John

Edited by jwbassman

• 5 months later...
:)

I sold a bass to John and everything went really smooth... Very good communication and understanding plus a very fast payment.
I highly recommend John to everybody for any future transactions... He's a top guy!

Pleasure to deal with you John! Edited by PauBass

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Cheers Joe - appreciate it. Glad I was able to help, it was a pleasure dealing with you :)

[quote name='bigevilman' post='1131393' date='Feb 17 2011, 07:46 PM']Recently posted a wanted ad for a barefaced compact and John replied the same day. His pricing was very fair, and his photography skills are second to none :lol:

Communication was great throughout and the item turned up exactly as he stated. Couldn't ask for a better seller :)

Cheers again John

Joe[/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bass Culture' post='1170710' date='Mar 21 2011, 03:16 PM']Just sold a set of bass control knobs to John in 13 minutes! Great person to do business with and possibly the fastest buyer this side of the Rockies![/quote]

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1187997' date='Apr 4 2011, 05:18 PM']Very fast, friendly and patient Basschatter! Enjoy the RH450 John, it's a very nice amp![/quote]

Cheers guys, appreciate it :)

• 9 months later...

I have just completed a most enjoyable transaction with John. He bought my Mesa Walkabout 1 x 12 combo and throughout the process John couldn't have been more pleasant, flexible and accommodating. Great communication throughout and prompt payment - what more could you ask for? John is a real gent and a knowledable and talented bass player. I wouldn't hesitate to enter into further transactions with him in the future or recommending him to anyone as being a top guy to deal with. Many thanks John. Enjoy your new amp. regards, Andy.

Edited by mr zed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...