Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Garrison GGC-20-CE Electro Acoustic

Greetings

I've decided to sell my Garrison GGC-20-CE Electro Acoustic including hard case. It has had very light use and has been very well looked after. Mainly used in a smoke free home studio with the occasional gig it is near mint condition minus a tiny light 'dink' that is barely visible (picture 3). It is a truly amazing sounding guitar and I knew I was going to buy it after the first strum. Only selling due to funding a wedding.

Here's some web details:

Brief:

Garrison GGC20 Grand Concert Electric Acoustic Guitar has a solid western red cedar top with a satin finish, the back and sides are solid canadian birch. The quality of materials chosen helps to ensure that despite the smaller resonant chamber this instrument still delivers a great bass response, coupled with the distinctive tone of the Griffiths Active Bracing System.

Garrison GGC20 Grand Concert Electric Acoustic Guitar The Grand Concert body shape of this instrument gives a particularly comfortable playing position and the quality of materials chosen helps to ensure that despite the smaller resonant chamber this instrument still delivers a great bass response, coupled with the distinctive tone of the Griffiths bracing system this guitar is a really lovely instrument to play.

The build quality of all these instruments is truly wonderful - an instrument that will last, mellow and grow with use.

Features:
# Top: solid western red cedar - satin finish
# Back & sides: solid canadian birch - satin finish
# Neck: solid mahogany
# Fingerboard: solid rosewood
# Bridge: solid rosewood
# Nut & saddle: TUSQ
# Rosette: herringbone pattern wood inlay
# Inlays: mother of pearl dots
# Tuners: Garrison individual chrome-plated
# Intonation: Buzz Feiten Tuning System
# Nut width: 1.7 inches
# Scale length: 25.4 inches
# Garrison Classic 4 Preamp

Really good condition and no longer available (Gibson bought Garrison out)

£350 cash on collection or £365 with next day delivery

More Pictures: [url="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AlexBenyon/Garrison%20Acoustic/"]http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/Ale...son%20Acoustic/[/url]

Edited by Valhalalf

[quote name='Mykesbass' post='1326748' date='Aug 4 2011, 12:19 PM']I used to sell these - amazing guitars. I presume this is a Canadian built model? Have a great guitar bump on me![/quote]
Thanks man, yeah it is a really amazing acoustic, I just don't play it anymore and gotta finance my wedding somehow. I had so many comments from other guitarists when I gigged it how good it sounded and how well it played. I think it's a Canadian model, will double check that when I'm next home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...