Why become a member? ×

Heya guys! Newcomer :)

akabane

Hi everyone!
I'm Emanuele, Italian, forced to move abroad for work reasons (but hey, here I can create explosions for movies! KABOOM! :) )
Lived in London for 1 year now.

I love playing bass (double and electric), even though I'm not what you would consider a "good player" - but I just adore playing, so, who cares. I'll get better :lol:

Since I moved here I didn't have the chance to play the bass (365 days without...it's been a torture!) except for the odd jam with my former flatmate who happened to have a cheap 4stringer.

I want a 36 hours days!!

Happy owner of a Yamaha TRB1006 Natural w/ Roland Midi Pickup and Hartke Combo (back home...they'll get here soon-ish, I hope!), a green Court 4 strings (flashy!) and an unnamed super cheap don't-remember-where-did-i-get-it 4 string fretless. Oh yeah, how can I forget my really close friend, my Upright bass, 3/4, study model (nothing fancy, but gave me lots of fun!)

I never heard about this forum (which I discovered to be one of the most populated!) until some days ago when the almighty GAS made a move on me again and I was looking for some fretless 5/6 stringers and found you, bassChatters!
Hope I'll get along well with you all guys :)

See you around in the forums!
Emanuele

Edited by akabane

• 2 weeks later...