Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Mono GS1 strap - jetblack sharkskin

EDIT.................Putting this back up for sale as I never had any takers last time. Let me know if you're interested.......

Great condition - bought from user MB1 (Martin) a few weeks ago. Virtually new and the only signs of wear are where strap-locks were used.

Great little comfortable strap but just not for me. Bought for £20 of Martin so looking for the same.

[attachment=86384:mono.JPG]

Cheers!

Edited by Cieran

[quote name='Cieran' post='1317886' date='Jul 27 2011, 02:04 AM']Great condition - bought from user MB1 (Martin) a few weeks ago. Virtually new and the only signs of wear are where strap-locks were used.

Great little comfortable strap but just not for me. Bought for £20 of Martin so looking for the same.

Can provide pics if need be.

Cheers![/quote]

MB1. :)
Hello Cieran
Great Straps these! especially if you have a heavier bass,Very Comfortable,still got my other one!
Buy with Confidence!
BUMP!

[quote name='MB1' post='1318232' date='Jul 27 2011, 01:28 PM']MB1. :)
Hello Cieran
Great Straps these! especially if you have a heavier bass,Very Comfortable,still got my other one!
Buy with Confidence!
BUMP![/quote]

Thanks Martin :)

They are indeed a very good strap - just doesn't get used enough with my short-scale (you can tell i used to be a guitarist before moving into the world of bass!)

Edited by Cieran

• 3 months later...