• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have just bought back a Graphic EQ I sold to Garbev a long while ago! So I guess this serves as TWO feedbacks in one! Both 'deals' went very smoothly with good communications - and what's more - the EQ came back just as I remember it - So obviously well looked after!

Nice one!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought an Aguilar pre off Gary, my third deal with him so I must have been neglectful of leaving feedback previously - apologies

Top guy to deal with, a real pleasure to communicate with, and he owns some cracking gear :)

And he's Welsh. There is no higher feedback status. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought Gary's Yamaha TRB 1005. Met up with him in London to collect the bass (which is in great condition and plays beautifully - thanks Gary). Had a coffee and a chat about basses and music and stuff. Altogether a very civilised affair. Great bloke.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color="#000000"]Gary[/color][color="#000000"] brought my [/color][color="#000000"]Schaller Bass Bridge 2000[/color][color="#000000"].[/color]

[color="#000000"]A friendly and honest basschatter. Good communications and quick payment also… [/color][color="#000000"]t[/color][color="#000000"]rade with ease![/color]

[color="#000000"]Thanks again [/color][color="#000000"]Gary[/color][color="#000000"]. Enjoy the b[/color][color="#000000"]ridge[/color][color="#000000"]! [/color]
[color="#000000"]Greg. [/color][/font][/size]

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...