Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TRBboy

Ian2k

I bought a Dimarzio Ultra Jazz pickup set from TRBboy.

He posted out the pickups the next day, and they arrived the day following that. They were well packed, and all was as described.

He was great to deal with and I'd happily deal with him again - thanks TRBboy, it was a pleasure.

Ian

Just bought a nice Lake Placid Blue Jazz Bass from Oli – a great guy to deal with, very smooth transaction, good communications, seems to know his stuff, bass was packaged really well and was happy to come to an equitable agreement about paypal fees & delivery, etc

A nice guy and a pleasure to deal with………

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Swapped Sandbergs with Oli and it was effortless for me. He organised (and paid for) the couriers and everything ran like clockwork. Was a complete gent to deal with and as other people have said, his item was better than he'd described.

Would happily deal with Oli again in the future.

Thanks again,

Dave

n.b. Oli paid for the courier in our deal... please don't take this as a given in any future deals you may make as he's no mug and very swtched on...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought Oli's Sandberg Basic Greenburst - great bass and at least as good as he described it. All went very smoothly, including emails and a phone call, and Oli sent the bass very well packaged by courier in good time. Do not hesitate to deal with this man - he's entirely trustworthy and very friendly too.

Many thanks Oli!

Calum

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oli sold his Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor 5 to me.

He was upfront with answers to my questions, quick to reply and kept me very well informed on progress.
It arrived today, via next day delivery, which he arranged. Very well packed. All intact.
His pictures seemed to over exaggerate the dings he mentioned -it's better than it looked.

Pleasure to have done business and would do so again without hesitation. Friendly chap too. :-)

Just plugged it in and cranked all the way up to 2 (terraced house)...well chuffed! :-)

//R

• 3 months later...

I've just bought Oli's MarkBass rig - very very happy!

Oli went the extra mile & met me a way away from his home & kept me updated throughout the whole process - what's not to like?!

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM OLI!

Cheers,
Tim

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...