• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm now the proud owner of both Wishbasses Sean put up for sale last week. I'd echo what the others have said, Top Fella etc etc but he's actually better than that :)

The Wishbass ad said no courier and with good reason,the man's moving house !! We all know the stress involved with a house flit. Anyway a window of oppertunity popped up and Sean told me "Book the courier " . That's the kinda man he is, a million things he could be doing and waits in on a courier for me.

Can't thank you enough Sean.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a unique non-reverse custom build Thunderbird from Sean and it's a fabulous, fabulous bass! Can't stop playing it in fact...

Just as fabulous though was Sean's patience with getting this deal done because of me having a serious bout of flu just before Christmas.

Anyway, we finally got together this evening to make it happen and, apart from trying out the bass etc, etc, we had an hour or so of really interesting and funny conversation all about music and our various exploits in the music biz of many moons ago - great fun! 😁

So, all I can do is echo the very positive comments above and say that you can deal with Sean in absolute confidence; he's very straightforward to deal with, really knows and looks after his gear and is great company.. 

Many thanks Sean ☺

P.s. someone should snap up that EAD 212 cab btw - it's bloody fantastic!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought an MXR M87 Compressor from Sean. As he lives quite near I collected, and we had a cuppa and chat whilst he gave me a tutorial on how to use it - for which being rubbish with anything technical I was very grateful. Also got a chance to play and chat about a couple of his basses. Great transaction, recommended.

• 1 year later...