Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jay-syncro

Beedster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Basschat Legend our Jamie !

Recent purchase of my old Gold USA 75 R Jazz was about as good as it gets !!

Superb communications, quick and efficient delivery, 100% attention to the small details that matter

100% recommended A grade ++

As we have a near identical taste in Basses I'm sure this won't be the last time we deal

Many thanks for a super easy transaction

Mark

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an amp and cab from Jamie after we came to a deal on a 'bundle' purchase. Both items exactly as described and very well packaged. Great communication throughout. Great chap to deal with, trade with confidence.

Many thanks again

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Markbass combo from Jamie and used it as an opportunity to visit the Kent coast to collect. Had a thoroughly nice day and picked up my bargainacious combo at the same time. Great comms throughout, couldn't be happier with the combo.

Cheers Jamie, hope to do more business with you in future! :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just traded my MIA 75 RI Jazz for Jamie's natural USA MM Sterling. This was a postal trade and everything went very well. Excellent communication from Jamie throughout and the Sterling was exactly as described. A trustable and honest BCer and nice all round bloke. Do business with complete confidence.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just traded my amp for his on here.
Great guy to deal with, very easy to communicate with and prompt with it, quick to resolve any issues that may arise, shipped my item and took great care and diligence in doing so. Have no qualms recommending this fine bass gent to the wider Basschat community, thanks again jay-syncro

The GroovyPlucker

• 4 weeks later...

I've just bought a Musicman Stingray Classic from Jamie. As was the case when I bought a MoMark amp from him a couple of years ago, the deal was straightforward with good communications throughout. The bass arrived promptly, was well packaged and exactly as described.

Jamie is a great guy to deal with, as my experiences and previous posts in this thread show. Highly recommended!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought Jamie's superb Xotic XP-1. Terrific chap who went the extra mile - in fact, extra 60 miles! - to deliver it in person. Bass was just as described and plays like a dream, and Jamie was friendly and communicative throughout. Cheers! :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold a Yamaha BB300 to Jamie in what was such an easy and hassle-free deal!

Jamie's comms are excellent and that always makes such a big difference when buying and selling on here IMO.

So, very highly recommended to one and all here on Basschat!

Thanks Jamie - hope you enjoy the bass.. 😊

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...