Why become a member? ×

Hey all,

I've recently taken apart my A-Level DT Bass project, and I'm selling the hardware to fund various effects I wish to purchase.

We have:
[s]
[b]Chrome Wilkinson Tuners[/b] (£14 + £2 P&P) - These are based on a 70s style Fender design, so they are slightly bigger than the standard 60s style. They should fit a standard neck, but will need new holes drilled as well and may have some overhang. Comes with screws and bushings.[/s]

[s](ON HOLD) [b]Artec SE3A[/b] (£25 + £2 P&P) - A 3 band preamp/EQ with 4 knobs, including concentric Treble/Bass. Comes with stereo jack and 9V battery clip, as well as black knobs (including the relatively expensive concentric configuration).[/s]

[b]GFS Jazz bass neck pickup[/b] (£12 + £2 P&P) - Comes with screws, and some light scuffing.

[s](ON HOLD) [b]GFS MusicMan humbucker[/b] (£8 + £2 P&P) - No screws, but they can be bought easily online. Ceramic magnets, and some fairly noticeable scuffing around the single screw tab.
[/s]
[s][b]Neck plate[/b] (£3 + £1 P&P) - Chrome, 4 screw Fender style, blank. Comes with screws.
[/s]
[s][b]Hi-Mass bridge[/b] (£6 + £2 P&P) - Chrome, 4 screws. Graphite saddles, I will include 4 chrome screws which are perhaps one size too small, but will work with the bridge, as well 4 zinc coated screws which have the right size head, but are not as aesthetically pleasing. Also included is the appropriate allen key.[/s]

[s][b]String tree[/b] (£3 + £1 P&P) - Chrome, comes with screw
[/s]
[s](ON HOLD) [b]Strap buttons[/b] (£2 + £1 P&P) - Chrome, comes with screws and felt
[/s]
[b]3 way Tele style switch[/b] (£3 + £1 P&P) – A good quality switch from GFS

Postage is via RM First Class.

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Edited by Fiorenza2