• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Peter just bought my Fender American Pro II Precision, in as friendly, straightforward and enjoyable a transaction as you could possibly imagine. It was also a real pleasure to meet and chat with Peter when he came to collect in person last night. He even bought along a Future Impact 3 for me to have a go on - big fun, and he now has me sorely tempted! As well as being a proper bass connoisseur, Peter is a passionate bass synth advocate, who really knows his stuff, and is fizzing with great new ideas. If I were running Panda Audio or Source Audio I would be offering him a full-time R&D job on the spot!

Enjoy the Precision, Peter, and hope to see you and your partner again soon! You're always welcome at Gramme Towers.

• Thanks 1

Did a deal with Peter on his Lakland Skyline and a little cash for my Nate P. The Lakland was absolutely perfect and I was happy however the Nate had a few issues and a return trade deal was what we decided. We are both £70 out of pocket due to couriers but thats by the by.

Peter is a solid stand up dude and please deal with absolute confidence, im sure we will again. Thanks mate and hope the P bass hunt ends soon.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bought Peter’s  Lakland Skyline J bass from him this lunchtime. Really lovely bass, couldn’t be happier with it and how it stayed unsold so long is completely beyond me. (If I could have made a deal work three months ago it would have been mine then) Anyway this is a great Jazz bass and I’m tickled to finally get my grubby mitts on it. 

Sat and had a good chat about basses and it was great talking to someone with a great knowledge of the instrument we all love and what were his preferences and the kind of things he looks for in his bass choices. could have chatted for ages but alas, a return journey across the Peak District beckoned for me.

Anyway Peter is a great guy to deal with and a credit to basschat methinks. Thanks for a smooth deal Peter and I’m sure we’ll trade another time in the future (similar tastes n’ all that)

plus we both agree that the USA EBMM Sterlings are just fantastic…..‘nuff said!

all the best

Keir

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...