Why become a member? ×

Quatschmacher

Quatschmacher

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5* 

I purchased a nice Fender Jazz Bass from Peter yesterday. He received it in fairly bad nick and went through considerable effort to have it refurbished. Clear communication; very honest and comprehensive from start to finish. We met in person and he was friendly and accommodating. Zero issues with the transaction. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks Peter. 👍👍👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought an Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe from Peter. Communication was all very clear and prompt. He posted item very quickly and sent me tracking number. He was also very helpful in answering questions about the pedal's functions. Very friendly and a real pleasure to have done business with! Thanks Peter! :-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I travelled over to meet Peter yesterday to deliver the P Bass he bought from me ... A total good bloke , despite being from Sheffield 😁 ...I'm kidding ... You're not likely to meet much friendlier , knows what he's on about and makes a mean cup ' o ' coffee . Any dealings you may have with this fine chap are likely to be clear , straight forward and friendly ...Lovely guy , a pleasure to chat to and do business with , highly recommended 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...