Why become a member? ×

Feedback for spiritchaser

funkgod

I had a bass sent from Germany arrived very well packed, arrived on time only 3 days, and was true to his word, its everything he said it was and more i love it.
Oliver is One of the nicest chaps i have never seen !, He was ringing me up almost dayly just to confirm his good intensions and to put me at ease, he is a credit to bass chat, I would trust him 101% with any other transactions in or out of bass chat.
Good luck with your band oliver, i will be poping over to catch you live and a few beers soon.

[quote name='funkgod' post='1295737' date='Jul 7 2011, 11:37 AM']I had a bass sent from Germany arrived very well packed, arrived on time only 3 days, and was true to his word, its everything he said it was and more i love it.
Oliver is One of the nicest chaps i have never seen !, He was ringing me up almost dayly just to confirm his good intensions and to put me at ease, he is a credit to bass chat, I would trust him 101% with any other transactions in or out of bass chat.
Good luck with your band oliver, i will be poping over to catch you live and a few beers soon.[/quote]

thanks for that chris - great to deal with you, too!

• 3 months later...

I just sent over a Wal to Oliver and have enjoyed an incredibly friendly and simple transaction. Oliver is entirely true to his word and immensely trustworthy. Communications have been just perfect and I can't recommend Oliver more highly. Thanks for everything - a great deal!

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1320489857' post='1427424']
I just sent over a Wal to Oliver and have enjoyed an incredibly friendly and simple transaction. Oliver is entirely true to his word and immensely trustworthy. Communications have been just perfect and I can't recommend Oliver more highly. Thanks for everything - a great deal!
[/quote]

Thanks a lot Lawrence - it was a pleasure to deal and talk with you, too! Speak soon :)

• 1 month later...

I've just swapped a high end bass for another high ender from Oliver.
Bass was shipped from Germany in an extremely well packaged box and it arrived safe and sound and on time.
Doing these kind of deals takes a great amount of trust on both sides, and im glad to say Oliver is true to his word and i wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again, all round great guy!
Stuart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just completed a Wal trade with Oliver and things couldn't have gone smoother, another perfect BC deal :)

Oliver is a great guy with a real passion for basses and I've enjoyed our email convos almost as much as the bass it's self.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Edited by CamdenRob

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...