Why become a member? ×

Joey Jordison on bass!

TMB

Is this how we treat people on here? Tell them to f*** off because they are impressed with someone?

Joey's a very talented multi-instrumentalist as it happens. I have seen him on bass before and although he's not Anthony Jackson, he plays with great feel and spirit.

So on behalf of some of the other members on this thread, sorry to the OP if you got the impression we are all c**ts. :)

[quote name='silddx' post='1293791' date='Jul 5 2011, 07:28 PM']Is this how we treat people on here? Tell them to f*** off because they are impressed with someone?

Joey's a very talented multi-instrumentalist as it happens. I have seen him on bass before and although he's not Anthony Jackson, he plays with great feel and spirit.

So on behalf of some of the other members on this thread, sorry to the OP if you got the impression we are all c**ts. :)[/quote]

Mine was a joke, sorry if it was not taken that way. It was in the vein of the lack of helpfulness of the thread to anyone who hasn't seen jordison on bass, there wasn't even a video!tiv

Also hadn't realised it was a relatively new guy's thread, no offence intended TMB!

Edited by dc2009

[quote name='silddx' post='1293791' date='Jul 5 2011, 07:28 PM']Is this how we treat people on here? Tell them to f*** off because they are impressed with someone?

So on behalf of some of the other members on this thread, sorry to the OP if you got the impression we are all c**ts. :)[/quote]
Pity he's a sh*t drummer then...

[quote name='TMB' post='1293609' date='Jul 5 2011, 05:05 PM']Hey did you see Joey Jordison on bass!

Hers actually pretty awesome![/quote]

:)

Any chance you can let us know where 'One' is mate ?
You seem to have lost most of the Ensemble.

Garry

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='dc2009' post='1293818' date='Jul 5 2011, 07:42 PM']Mine was a joke, sorry if it was not taken that way. It was in the vein of the lack of helpfulness of the thread to anyone who hasn't seen jordison on bass, there wasn't even a video!tiv

Also hadn't realised it was a relatively new guy's thread, no offence intended TMB![/quote]
Cool blud, just that they geezer's a bit of a n00b even though he's been a member for a while.

[quote name='EskimoBassist' post='1293968' date='Jul 5 2011, 09:20 PM']Erm Joey Jordison signature guitar?

[/quote]
This just means I haven't seen him on bass or guitar cos he ain't in that video either :)

Edited by Doctor J

Yep he plays guitar in the Murderdolls, but his drumming is more what he's known for(Slipknot,Metallica,Prong,Ministry,Rob Zombie). But he's a pretty good guitar player,so he's maybe a pretty good bass player (drums/guitar) both ends covered.