Why become a member? ×

Ebay and 8x10's

ashevans09

[quote]totally, as i said in m'other post... i find lifting my guitarists mesa 2x12 cab a lot more strain than lugging my 6x10 about.[/quote]

Yeah, I've found the same with some guitar gear. My friend has a Marshall TSL 2x12 combo and not only is it bloody heavy for its size, the lack on handles on the side makes it a bit of a nightmare to carry around. At least with an 8x10 you get lots of nice deep handles and wheels.

On the topic of handles, they do make a lot of difference. My Eden Nemesis 2x12 has really deep recessed, round shaped handles on both sides plus one on the top, which makes it very easy to move around. However, my previous Trace V4 combo weighing 115lbs (twice as much as my Eden) has rather badly designed handled handles that cause your wrists to dig painfully into the side of the cab when you lift it. Pure bad design, in my opinion.

[quote name='rodl2005' post='17337' date='Jun 14 2007, 07:38 AM']Each 2 his own.... I LOVE the NV610 (as a 8x10-but EZ'er) is EZ to move[/quote]

It doesn't work in proper English, Old Bean. EZ is pronouced Eee Zed.... :)

[quote name='ashevans09' post='14910' date='Jun 10 2007, 01:17 AM']I'm considering putting an 8x10 on ebay, though these really aren't shifting on the 'bay at the moment. Anyone have any particular theories as to why?

Cheers,

Ash[/quote]

MB1. :)

Not everybodys playing wembley arena!

MB1.