Why become a member? ×

feedback for lowregisterhead

steverickwood

Met up with Dave today in a motorway services (the wrong one I might add, and totally my fault!), What a bang up nice guy Dave is, the bass I had from him was exactly as described, and apart from some odd looks from people sitting near us the transaction went smoothly. I very much look forward to having a go with the latest bass, and hope that Dave will make more use of the one he got from me than I did!
Straight forward, honest, punctual, and easy company to boot. Dealing with Dave gets 5stars from me ***** :)
Pleasure to make your aquaintance Sir.

Cheers Pete :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dave is so nice, I had to sell to him twice. Ha! Just sold him my Stingray 5 HS and he popped by to collect it. Thoroughly nice bloke who can play. What's not to like? I have the feeling we may meet again somehow...

Deal with in great confidence.

Pete

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a small ‘werld’, bought Dave’s Status ‘T’ Bass, collected today at a motorway services. Had dealings before (Status, don’t you know) but never met until today. An Aberdeen Robert Gordon’s boy, I spent 30 years in Aberdeen up until 5 years ago. Lots to talk about, bass, Trace Elliot, Acoustic... one of those meets where theres not enough time. Suffice to say, great guy to deal with, honest and true..

10/10

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...