Why become a member? ×

feedback for lowregisterhead

steverickwood

Bought a beautiful Fender P5 off Dave and am very very happy! Great transaction throughout - quick replies to messages, bass sent as soon as had transferred the money and packed like nothing I've seen on earth (took about 10mins to get the box open).

Highly recommend. Can't wait to gig it.

Cheers. Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Some Feedback for Dave, story is, he tracked down my first post to sell my Streamline 5, which I had withdrawn due to sellers remorse. He asked would I be interested in selling as he was up in Aberdeen February would i mind isf he came over and had a shot of the Bass, no probs at all, it was left at that. In the meantime I decided to change out my Overwateres and the streamline to fund something else, Dave spotted this new Post, which stated a note of interst in the Streamline, and we agreed a deal, the money was in my account within 3 hours, I would point out that I was in Norway (I commute) at the time. I organised a Courier as Dave had a GIG on the Tuesday and wanted the Bass for that is Possible. So I waved my magic stick the courier picked the parcel up Monday 09:30 and Dave got it the very next Day. On the usual Ricter scale of 10 being perfect and 1 being Sh*te, Dave scores:

Comms before the deal 10 (it was e-mail and Pm's)
Comms after the deal 10 (e-mail and phone call)
Friendlyness 10
Brass in Pocket 11

Do a deal again Yes no probs, possibly the easiest transaction so far, a Gentleman and a Scholar.

Brian

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought stingray 5 from Dave today. Great guy and pleasure to deal with. Very easy to arrange pick up , great communication and no stress whatsoever. Bass was as described and more, immaculate condition. Dave had bass and amp set up ready to try and coffee and biscuits provided! deal with in confidence !!

Thanks Dave , love the bass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought dave's Lakland 55-02 dlx.
Not a word too little about the quality and sound.
Decent and honest person to deal with. Packed beyond expectations and delivered at my place in The netherlands just as he said it would.
Would not hesitate at all to do business again with Dave.
Cheers,

René

• 2 months later...

Just completed the face-to-face transaction with Dave for my Sandberg P5. Had an interesting conversation with Dave about professional carrier (you probably don't know he plays for Midge Ure !!!) . Anyways, great guy. Hope my Sandberg goes on some exciting tour around the world.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sold [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/252919-sold-skc-bogart-5-string-headless-36-scale-very-early-model/"]my bogart bass[/url] to him and it was a pleasure.
straightworward transaction, very friendly guy.
what can i say: i wouldn't hesitate to deal again. thanks.
greetings from germany (don't forget to let me know when you're around, ;-))

• 1 month later...