Why become a member? ×

feedback for lowregisterhead

steverickwood

I bought Dave’s Thunderfunk amp today in a layby on the A31 near Winchester, halfway for both of us. My second purchase from Dave and, as usual, a pleasure to deal with. Wish we could have chatted more, but the traffic noise put paid to that! Top man, great guy to do “business” with. Hopefully next time he’ll buy from me!

Edited by graham1945
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received Dave’s Lakland Skyline 55-02 Black Sparkle today with excellent gigbag due to his commitment to get it to me safely. 

Perfectly and sturdily packed , bomb proof, well, TNT proof ! ( They did a good job, no battered corners or holes in the outer box.

Absolutely as described by Dave and a fair asking price for such a beautiful bass.

Great communication throughout and he was very informative when answering my questions.

No faffing around, nice clear advice and he’s obviously totally reliable from the long list of top Feedback here and clearly knowledgable. Very helpful and reassuring video for the For Sale advert too, infact, that’s what clinched the sale for me.

Thanks again Dave. Enjoyable and business like. I’ll look out for future offerings for sure.

Quent

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/09/2021 at 00:51, EmmettC said:

I just bought a Genzler cab off Dave, and it couldn't have been smoother. It was delivered quickly, packed well and priced fairly. It was in absolutely perfect condition too.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy off him again. Cheers Dave.

Turns out I didn't hesitate to buy off Dave again. Just got a second Genzler cab, again, totally perfect cab, fast delivery and all round very nice guy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Dave has just taken home my Skyline following a basschat standard transaction aka "motorway meetup" 😂

Great bloke, deal went down exactly as you'd expect it to.

Sell/buy/trade with complete confidence!

(I do hope that body turns up Dave)

(That sounded terrible didn't it? It wasn't that kind of meeting honest 😂)

• 3 weeks later...