Why become a member? ×

Feedback for zwanebe

didle

Josef bought my Takamine acoustic bass off me. He sorted out the postage to the Czech Republic and was polite and helpful while we sorted everything out.

He is welcome to buy from me again and I would also buy from him.

He's a top guy!

Cheers,
Doug

• 7 years later...

I had the pleasure of dealing with Josef when I was selling my Lakland USA Bob Glaub bass. Couldn't wish for a better guy to do business with and although I was hesitant about sending one of my babies abroad, everything was superb, from communication up to payment and delivery.

I would gladly recommend him and would deal with him again

Les - aka, Dusty

• 1 month later...

I recently bought a US Lakland PJ from Josef - everything was extremely easy and fast.  Packing was superb and communications were excellent throughout.  The bass was exactly as described - it's exceptional - and I can commend Josef as an extremely trustworthy, friendly and reliable seller - a real pleasure to deal with you Josef and thanks for everything!

Edited by three
edit for spelling

• 1 year later...

I just sold my Dingwall Super P5 to Jo. It was a very positive experience from start to finish. Great communication, prompt payment, lots of patience on his end and he even arranged the shipping as I was reluctant to courier the bass.

Everything turned out great. I’ll happily do business with Jo again!