Why become a member? ×

Re covering a Markbass 121H

RayFW

Hi mate
Bought a new accugroove tri110 today, and put on top of my other one only then did i notice the cat rash!!!! :)
So as you say the most expensive cat posts ever and i have three cats sheesh!!!! so any tips would be great, perhaps a blunt razor(gillette) just to trim the sticky out bits of carpets (it works with suits when your guitar strap starts to bobble it.)
Not sure if its worth recovering, cats adore bass cabs
[attachment=5999:P5200015.JPG][attachment=6000:P5200013.JPG]
8 out of 10 cats prefer bass cabs :
All the best-LEE

Does any body know of anywhere in the North West that'll re cover my Markbass 121H in carpet? My cat has been using it as an expensive scratching post and it's starting to look a bit of a mess. :huh:
[/quote]

Thanks for the tips. I hadn't thought about using a hair trimmer. I've got a mains one kicking about that I use from time to time - I'll give it a go later. Maybe I should shave the cat at the same time as punishment. :huh:

Lee,
Those pics are ace. The second one had me chuckling away. :)

HA HA cheers mate!!
I think he;d had too much catnip or something, i was trying to photograph the cab to put on ebay and he would not leave it alone, didnt notice his stupid look till i checked the pics PRICELESS!!.
I tried the electric shaver and it works a treat, really chuffed!! dont know what my back will look like next time i use it though.
Definatly will be interested in buying some covers for the accu 110's, anyone know of any decent covers that will fit, the proper ones are £60 each,and im a bit skint do roqsolid do the accu sizes.
Cheers everyone -LEE (PS thinking of getting a dog!! ha ha)

Thanks for the tips. I hadn't thought about using a hair trimmer. I've got a mains one kicking about that I use from time to time - I'll give it a go later. Maybe I should shave the cat at the same time as punishment. :huh:

Lee,
Those pics are ace. The second one had me chuckling away. :)
[/quote]

My cats REALLY like my UL410, but thankfully I got a cover as a part of the sale (cheers Owen), which solved the problem before it started. They sleep on the cover, which isn't bad really.

You should see the state of my Ashdown EB though!

Edited by Welshbassist

[quote name='Welshbassist' post='148163' date='Feb 27 2008, 11:24 PM']My cats REALLY like my UL410, but thankfully I got a cover as a part of the sale (cheers Owen), which solved the problem before it started. They sleep on the cover, which isn't bad really.

You should see the state of my Ashdown EB though![/quote]
do ya know where owen got the cover i could do with one to cover the UL310 you sole me, going great guns btw ta

Edited by phsycoandy