Why become a member? ×

Kinal MK-5 : Sold

eubassix

Please don't take offence, it's not what I'm aiming at here.....the bass is blooming lovely, but the standard of the pics, not the actual photography is just poor. Too much compression and not enough detail. That's why I thought it was phone pics.

If I was an interested buyer I'd be asking for better pics - I'm a lefty so there's no chance of me buying your bass. I also realise that this reply is blowing the whole thing out of proportion and that wasn't my intention. I simply meant that the quality of the images didn't match the quality of the bass. Now that's an endorsement for you.

Cheers

D.

The original pics look ok to me David, but then I'm not David Bailey.

I can vouch for these basses. I had a similar one from David a year or two ago, and it was truly sublime. I've been kicking myself ever since for selling it. Wish I could afford this one.

• 1 month later...

Hi I’m in the north east too would you consider a trade for a fine Music Man 4 string.

Body: Colour off white with Maple neck. Just had a great set up in Newcastle last month.

I would like to get a 5 and this seems nice.

Let me know and we could meet up over the weekend

Gee

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looks nice.
we all ,dont have same opinion of B-strings,some like them tight,others,more growly.
can, you giive a clue of what it sounds like.some pepole will just,say it sounds great,or its loud,but i am asking a question,with-
all respeckt. can you define, the actualy sound, of this bass B-string

all the best.

Guest BassKS

Never tried a 35in neck. Otherwise Im very feckin tempted. The distance Sheffield-Newcastle is also an issue when you dont drive