Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
eubassix

Kinal MK-5 : Sold

Isn't that fa 'kin 'ell!?

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1271149' date='Jun 16 2011, 11:43 AM']'kin 'ell!

Someone had to say it. :)[/quote]

Please don't take offence, it's not what I'm aiming at here.....the bass is blooming lovely, but the standard of the pics, not the actual photography is just poor. Too much compression and not enough detail. That's why I thought it was phone pics.

If I was an interested buyer I'd be asking for better pics - I'm a lefty so there's no chance of me buying your bass. I also realise that this reply is blowing the whole thing out of proportion and that wasn't my intention. I simply meant that the quality of the images didn't match the quality of the bass. Now that's an endorsement for you.

Cheers

D.

The original pics look ok to me David, but then I'm not David Bailey.

I can vouch for these basses. I had a similar one from David a year or two ago, and it was truly sublime. I've been kicking myself ever since for selling it. Wish I could afford this one.

David - I wish :) Lovely bass and I want it :) but I'm skint after an unscheduled sneaky week away in Crete. I'd have to sell 2 basses to buy this and I would do that but nothing seems to be selling ATM.

i cant believe this has not been snapped up yet! stunning quality bass and a steal at this price. if it had one less string as five totally confuse me i would have had this. alas not. ad

Hi I’m in the north east too would you consider a trade for a fine Music Man 4 string.

Body: Colour off white with Maple neck. Just had a great set up in Newcastle last month.

I would like to get a 5 and this seems nice.

Let me know and we could meet up over the weekend

Gee

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1308217429' post='1271149']
'kin 'ell!

Someone had to say it. :)
[/quote]

Banchory band Kinnell, I do bass

If the darker one sounds half as good as it looks then it will be amazing, but does the bridge on the Bubinga one overhang the body? I can't tell if it's just an illusion created by the wood, contours and lacquer.

looks nice.
we all ,dont have same opinion of B-strings,some like them tight,others,more growly.
can, you giive a clue of what it sounds like.some pepole will just,say it sounds great,or its loud,but i am asking a question,with-
all respeckt. can you define, the actualy sound, of this bass B-string

all the best.

Never tried a 35in neck. Otherwise Im very feckin tempted. The distance Sheffield-Newcastle is also an issue when you dont drive