Why become a member? ×

Pink Precision

Hutton

My son who is really a Jazz player wanted a Precision but wanted it fitted with a Jazz neck. I've therefore put this bass together in shell pink which is a finish I rather like. The neck is a mighty mite Jazz neck with precision decal fitted. The pickup is a Fender 62 vintage. Tuners are hipshot. The body is from a Squier. Hope you like it.

[quote name='Bloodaxe' post='1272309' date='Jun 17 2011, 01:04 AM']Now there's a thing of beauty.

Just needs one addition though:

[/quote]

LOL if my daughter ever plays bass in the future it WILL be this one, absolute class :)

[quote name='lee650' post='1277841' date='Jun 21 2011, 10:25 PM']LOL if my [s]daughter[/s] wife ever plays bass in the future it WILL be this one, absolute class :)[/quote]

in my case :)

Edited by steve

That's looking great. I've said that there's only one place one can go after surf green, and that's shell pink :)

I even did a wee shell pink mockup when I was deciding on the colour to refinish my Victory:

Kinda glad I went with the gold in the end, shell pink looks great on Fenders, but not so much on things that were never shell pink in their lives.