Why become a member? ×

Frankie Poullain - bassist in The Darkness

Lozz196

[quote name='Buzz' post='1268603' date='Jun 14 2011, 01:39 PM']Now that Frankie Poullain and his bandana wearing handlebar moustache is back in The Darkness, they might actually make a good album again (he left/got kicked before the second album, which tanked).[/quote]

He says he was forced out but if you read this I think he was being paranoid :) I mean surely they must have left one track free for the bass.

[url="http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb06/articles/baker.htm"]SOS: Recording The Darkness[/url]

My guitarist/singer bumped into their drummer in a pub in Camden not too long ago, had a good chinwag with him. Apparently they weren't still around, I think they sort of stopped bothering after the second album (I think it was), they all have since been squandering the money they earned, particularly justin hawkins, on sw***y hotel rooms and a very fancy car, which the drummer showed my bandmate on his phone. He said they were getting back together nowish in order to release a new album and make some more money in order to maintain their frivolous lifestyles!

EDIT: s w a n k y - really?

Edited by dc2009