Mickeyboro

Mickeyboro feedback

As they say, a gentleman. I sold him a Barefaced OneTen last week. A very easy transaction that went very well. Nice guy.

• Thanks 1

Splendid transaction - got Mickey's 'Off The Pegg' book for a bargain price. Top bloke, top product. Recommended.

• Like 1

Bought a stunning tobacco burst Sandberg from @Mickeyboro and it was a lovely deal. Communications could not have been better and Mick's a smashing bloke, so trade with absolute confidence.

He even refunded my money when I overpaid. What a numpty I am - thanks mate much appreciated.

We avoided the nail biting option of couriers which he was happy to do, offering a couple of options viz: meeting up or a third party handover, which went as smooth as a meerkat's smooth bits.

• Like 1

Bought a Squier electrics book from Mickey, in great condition and packaged really well, all the elements of someone that cares about what they do

Thanks Mickey, appreciated

• Thanks 1

I bought a Barefaced Super Compact cab from Mickey, fantastic condition. Was happy to meet halfway.

While we were chatting, he offered me his Markbass LM800 and was happy to let me to take it away to try it out! Needless to say that I bought that too...

Top bloke. Many thanks Mickey

• Thanks 1

After a short ownership, Mick purchased my lakland scheff! Mega easy to deal with. Would happily deal with again, enjoy the bass :D

• Thanks 1

Bought some rather Splendid books from Mick who sent them swiftly and we’ll Packed...Great Communication...All Round A1 Transaction....Buy with Confidence!

Many Thanks

Martin😎

• Thanks 1

Mick sold me a great book (The search for Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze Telecaster) at a very nice price, posted out before I'd paid him, thank you for the trust

• Thanks 1

I too bought a great book from Mick, it arrived promptly, well packaged. Great transaction all around , recommended.

• Thanks 1

I bought a couple of books from Mick. Couldn’t ask for an easier transaction. And the books arrived so quick that I’m convinced it involved a flux capacitor!

CB