Why become a member? ×

Mickeyboro feedback

Mickeyboro

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a stunning tobacco burst Sandberg from @Mickeyboro and it was a lovely deal. Communications could not have been better and Mick's a smashing bloke, so trade with absolute confidence.

He even refunded my money when I overpaid. What a numpty I am - thanks mate much appreciated.

We avoided the nail biting option of couriers which he was happy to do, offering a couple of options viz: meeting up or a third party handover, which went as smooth as a meerkat's smooth bits.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I bought a Barefaced Super Compact cab from Mickey, fantastic condition. Was happy to meet halfway.

While we were chatting, he offered me his Markbass LM800 and was happy to let me to take it away to try it out! Needless to say that I bought that too...

Top bloke. Many thanks Mickey

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Mick set a new BassChat record for fastest deal ever (I think) when he bought my Sandberg within minutes, nay, seconds of me listing it.

Paid promptly, fast responses to messages and was completely unfazed when I was unable to deliver on the day we’d agreed and he had to wait another 48 hours.

A gentleman throughout and a pleasure to do business with. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Mickey's exceptionally well priced Richard Thompson book on Thursday afternoon, just arrived at my door in the Scottish Highlands. Easy transaction, very quickly dispatched and received. 

Thank you, my good man.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Bought a bass from Mick- received in stunning condition.

Very easy to communicate with,  he organised the transaction & delivery speedily.

very happy bass player here and Mick is an awesome Bass Chat member!

thanks, Martyn

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was only a pleasure to do a deal with you @Mickeyboro you were so kind to keep to your word to selling to me as you had loads of offers after I had got in touch with my interest.

I needed the bass shipped and he packaged it with great care, it could of fallen out an airplane and it would of been fine 

thanks again Mick! 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...