Why become a member? ×

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! RODE NT2000 CONDENSER MICROPHONE

I have one of these in ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE condition.

It has been used a handful of times, maybe 5 times....

Looking for around £220, but open to offers and will except trades on guitar pedals etc.

Looking for a line6 DL4 specifically.

Thanks
Scott

Edited by scottblessed

How about a Franklin Modz Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive pedal ?

There's a review of their stuff [url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/search.jspa?containerType=&userID=&q=Franklin&container=&peopleEnabled=true&start=15"]here[/url]

ISP Decimator Pedal (the best noise reducer on the market today) ?

[url="http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-reviews/4623-isp-decimator-pedal-review.html"]ISP Decimator Review[/url]

Plus cash from me to you ?

Edited by WHUFC BASS

[quote name='scottblessed' post='1264768' date='Jun 11 2011, 11:35 AM']I have one of these in ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE condition.

It has been used a handful of times, maybe 5 times....

Looking for around £220, but open to offers and will except trades on guitar pedals etc.

Looking for a line6 DL4 specifically.

Thanks
Scott[/quote]

I use one of these, my favourite mic for vocals. Gets a great 'intimate' sound. Well worth the asking price.

[quote name='bremen' post='1268294' date='Jun 14 2011, 10:06 AM']I use one of these, my favourite mic for vocals. Gets a great 'intimate' sound. Well worth the asking price.[/quote]

Thank you very much for that! : )

Listen to the man above.

I have used it in the studio and live for acoustic guitar and it works both ways just fine.

Truly excellent microphone.

Would actually be sad to see it go, but I just don't have a need for it these days...and the need for delay is growing....