Why become a member? ×

SOLD

BigJim

Need to list a price as per forum rules....

Cheers

Mark

[quote name='BigJim' post='1262607' date='Jun 9 2011, 01:09 PM']It is with much regrets and a hefty bill that I need to pass this onto a new owner.

To start off, this is an amazing bass and will satisfy any needs (not sexual, but yes to sensual).

It's all black with an:

Ebony board,
Rosewood tuning pegs,
Neckthrough,
Hipshot bridge,
GB pickups,
Legendary tone,
Legendary playability,
Straplocks.

If you haven't play a GB Rumour... WHY NOT????? Only 2 all black Rumours have been made and this is one of them. MINT condition, only a few finger prints to be used for forensics.

I can't upload some pics coz they're too big so please just ask me

Jim
07739969811[/quote]

[quote name='Platypus' post='1262625' date='Jun 9 2011, 01:20 PM']Shame to have to let that one go.
I've seen and heard this bass and have to say it is stunning.[/quote]

Were you there 2 weeks ago mate?

• 1 month later...

[quote name='lee650' post='1315160' date='Jul 24 2011, 09:18 PM']How very odd, i was only thinking of this bass not two days ago, shame i cant afford it :) big bump for a stunner[/quote]

Thanks mate, it's an amazing bass. I'm always looking for trades if you have anything you think I may want.

Jim

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1329157' date='Aug 5 2011, 07:40 PM']If this was a 4 string I'd be trying to play swapsies for my Wal - couldn't get on with my last 5er..[/quote]

You're more than welcome to come over and try it if you like?

[quote name='AndroWal' post='1331060' date='Aug 7 2011, 04:46 PM']Curious what the string-spacing at the bridge is on this one and the width of the neck at the nut.

Thanks.[/quote]

I'll measure it as soon as I get back.