Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jakester

EskimoBassist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/01/2020 at 13:41, Gravy said:

Sold my Yamaha TRB1005 to Jake at the start of the year. Excellent communication before meeting up and a thoroughly lovely person to deal with through the whole process :D

I've got it now....

and very nice too. Just been playing it - some great tones available.

Edited by TheGreek

Ah, the joys of travelling on the M25 to do a deal!!!

Met up with Jake to do a trade - essentially for a set of frets....Well, sort of. I traded my Yamaha TRB fretless for Jakes TRB fretted.

Met up in Wokingham for that trade in a car park that we've all grown used to...what do onlookers think?? Perfectly effortless trade, went as smooth as...the usual chat in the car park afterwards before escaping back onto the living hell that is the M4/ M25.

Lovely fella, a tribute to the people who frequent this forum. more than happy to trade again, you can feel safe doing business with him.

Oo, BTW he's a drummer really - you are NOT allowed to kidnap him and keep him in your cellar.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Ah, the joys of travelling on the M25 to do a deal!!!

Met up with Jake to do a trade - essentially for a set of frets....Well, sort of. I traded my Yamaha TRB fretless for Jakes TRB fretted.

Met up in Wokingham for that trade in a car park that we've all grown used to...what do onlookers think?? Perfectly effortless trade, went as smooth as...the usual chat in the car park afterwards before escaping back onto the living hell that is the M4/ M25.

Lovely fella, a tribute to the people who frequent this forum. more than happy to trade again, you can feel safe doing business with him.

Oo, BTW he's a drummer really - you are NOT allowed to kidnap him and keep him in your cellar.

Thanks Mick!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...