Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact Custom Build

waltsdog

I bought this from Hamster last year and used it on it's own mostly for pub gigs, although I have paired it with a Barefaced Midget a few times and it sounds great. It's carpet covered so looks quite well used, the covering is lifting slightly in one area along a seam but it's not really tatty. (better pictures up later)

From Hamsters sale thread: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90128&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90128&hl=[/url]
[quote name='Hamster' post='854384' date='Jun 2 2010, 01:15 AM']It was made to compliment a Markbass 2x10 cab and is approx 23W x 21H x 19D. It weighs approx 37lbs and is clear, loud and pretty bright for a 1x15 cab. It won't do bright and zingy but it will provide buckets of punch, power and pretty detailed clarity. Rated at 450W @ 8ohms and it has a speakon connector to the rear. I've put new cab corners on it.[/quote]

It's a very good sounding cab but the dimentions don't suit my car or flat so I've ordered a new compact from Alex.

Price is £200 collected

Edited by waltsdog

[quote name='RobSimpson' post='1259665' date='Jun 7 2011, 01:40 PM']Any idea how it would sound driven by a Little Mark 250 (4 ohm)?[/quote]

Volume wise or tone?
Sounds really good with my markbass head which is what I've used it with for the last year, not sure how loud it would go with the 250 but you're welcome to come and try it out.

[quote name='lucky' post='1259700' date='Jun 7 2011, 02:07 PM']are you willing to ship it at buyers cost?[/quote]

Possibly, although posting it to Belgium is out for the moment. I'm near enough to the Eurostar though :)

[quote name='RobSimpson' post='1259736' date='Jun 7 2011, 01:40 PM']I could come up tomorrow after 4pm (if you haven't sold it to lucky by then!)
Cheers
Rob[/quote]

looks like we've both been beaten to it..

[quote name='RobSimpson' post='1259781' date='Jun 7 2011, 03:06 PM']Well, perhaps I could come and try out the Midget instead?[/quote]

Yeah that's no problem. just drop me a PM to sort out the details