Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7SM 150 Bass Combo NOW £GONE

Alrighty, so im kinda bumping this from about two years ago, but its up for sale again, so hopefully the mods wont mind (ill donate when it sells) with all the new sale rules.

So im in a band which has started gigging, and ive used this successfully, as it was also DI'd (balanced xlr output) and not topped out. But i wanted something bigger as ive got a festival gig next week, and id prefer something bigger, which i now have (ashdown spyder :D) So im selling this to recover the funds.

Now, the amp itself. Its 60cm tall, 65cm wide, and 35cm deep. Its also 32.5kg.

Its around 1997ish made, with the fuzzy green/black carpet covering. Got the 7 band EQ, treble/bass sound balance, 2 presets, effects loop, balanced xlr output, mute switch, active/passive input, the usual, except it does not have an output for an external cab. the preset sounds are awesome, one good for a scooped tone, and the other good for old schoolish sound. The front doesnt glow green though like newer ones. The original driver went as well, so ive put a bugera in there and sounds decent.

Tryouts can be had if you come see me on the wirral. Trade wise, im more after money, but i could be persuaded by an 8ohm 4x10 , or a nice bass. All offers considered. Seriously, try anything. I may consider it as this is an awesome place.

So, pictures. I can get more too if you fancy.

wide

Controls

Alrighty.

Edited by tommorichards

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...