Why become a member? ×

Fretless Bass Collection 4 string for £100

JamesSharpe

Hi all.

I am selling my japanese made Bass Collection fretless because I simply don't use it.
I'm moving soon so just want it out the way - thus the most reasonable price of £100.
It is active with, bass, treble, volume, and pickup selector pots
The pickups are one Jazz type pickup at the bridge, and a P-bass pickup at the neck.
It even has fret lines in the fretboard so you don't get lost ;-)

Please see photos attached.
All inquiries welcome.
Pickup only from west London.

James

[attachment=81429:DSCF1337_2.JPG]
[attachment=81430:DSCF1335.JPG]
[attachment=81431:DSCF1338.JPG]

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1252377' date='Jun 1 2011, 09:29 AM']I'm in the process of selling my Streamer fretless but fancy a cheapie to have around the house... if only it weren't blue as that is a cracking price for a decent bass.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Alas... NOT LOCAL!....I love Blue! :)

I would like to seriously apologise to James, as I've decided to go after a Wal fretless that's come up this evening, which renders this a bit...academic. Nonetheless I think this bass will probably go very fast.

Sorry again, but this is probably the only chance I will get to own a Wal fretless.

[quote name='JamesSharpe' post='1251996' date='May 31 2011, 08:22 PM']Hi all.

I am selling my japanese made Bass Collection fretless because I simply don't use it.
I'm moving soon so just want it out the way - thus the most reasonable price of £100.
It is active with, bass, treble, volume, and pickup selector pots
The pickups are one Jazz type pickup at the bridge, and a P-bass pickup at the neck.
It even has fret lines in the fretboard so you don't get lost ;-)

Please see photos attached.
All inquiries welcome.
Pickup only from west London.

James

[attachment=81429:DSCF1337_2.JPG]
[attachment=81430:DSCF1335.JPG]
[attachment=81431:DSCF1338.JPG]

If only you'd post it :)[/quote]

Bargainaceous bump. This is an absolute steal for £100 and for anyone with back issues this has to be the fretless of choice. I wish I had use for a fretless, this is such a good deal!

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1263282' date='Jun 9 2011, 09:05 PM']Why do I always see thread like this when the bass is already sold? :-D[/quote]

Because the main thread has not been marked SOLD!...Annoying isnt it? :)

[quote name='MB1' post='1263286' date='Jun 9 2011, 09:10 PM']MB1. :)
Because the main thread has not been marked SOLD!...Annoying isnt it? :)[/quote]

In fairness, James is a newbie here on Basschat and shouldn't be expected to understand the finer points of local [i]etiquette[/i].

Stuff like marking a thread as "On hold" and then going back later to confirm it as "Sold" aren't particularly obvious if you haven't done this before.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1263335' date='Jun 9 2011, 09:55 PM']In fairness, James is a newbie here on Basschat and shouldn't be expected to understand the finer points of local [i]etiquette[/i].

Stuff like marking a thread as "On hold" and then going back later to confirm it as "Sold" aren't particularly obvious if you haven't done this before.[/quote]

Point Taken! hadn't noticed his Newness!...my apologies!