Why become a member? ×

Feedback for andydye

andydye

Just bought an highway one p-bass from Andy. The bass is exceptional, exactly as advertised and arrived on time and packed to a standard that would prove a challenge for even the most professionally negligent courier to interfere with. Andy's a very friendly guy and a pleasure to talk to. Do not hesitate to deal with this man.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a Fisher pack for my IEMs from Andydye a few months ago. PM's were fast and helpful, the item arrived exactly as described and exactly when he said it would. Unfortunately, I'm a useless git, so am only just getting around to leaving feedback. Still, other than my slack timing at this last stage, couldn't have been a smoother transaction. Buy with confidence!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a cracking Hercules guitar stand from Andy. Excellent man to deal with. Excellent piece of kit, excellent comms, excellent price and service. Andy is a credit to Basschat, he is a top man and somebody you can trust. Deal with Andy confidently, he won't let you down!

Mike(Pestie)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold my Lakland to Andy.

Unknown to me there was a slight fault, although this was something I had missed and completely unknown to me we resolved it quickly.
Quality chap and would happily buy/sell/trade with andy any day of the week!

Highly recommended!

Thanks again

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Traded a pedal for a mic with Andy and it was as smooth and pleasurable as I could ask :)

He summed it up better than I could so I'll quote him straight back.....
[i]"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Did a very easy postal trade with [Andy], we both posted on the same day and everything arrived on the same day, no trouble, nice n easy, strees free trade, trusted bc'er! "[/size][/font][/color][/i]

[i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] :)[/size][/font][/color][/i]

Edited by Ashwood1985