Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Yamaha BB405 w/ EMGs

Ed_S

Hi all..
I no longer play 5-strings, so my last one (that I was keeping just in case I needed one for recording etc.) is up for grabs if anyone fancies it!

It's a Yamaha BB405 in Yellow Natural Satin with the following modifications:

EMG LJ pickups (18v)
Dunlop strap-locks
Neutrik locking jack

It's been well looked after and only has the usual few very minor dings here and there on the body (nothing on the neck) but from a metre or two away you'd say it was new. I'll throw in its Warwick RockBag too, which is a little tired but still has plenty of wear left in it, and a couple of sets of strings too.

One of these sold a week or so ago on the bay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/260785264479#ht_561wt_1141) for £195, and that was completely stock, so you'd be getting decent pickups, straplocks, a better jack and nice chrome knobs for the same money!

[attachment=81175:BB405_1a.jpg]
[attachment=81176:BB405_1b.jpg]
[attachment=81177:BB405_2.jpg]

As I'm new on here and have no feedback from anyone, and don't really have the means to post this anyway, let's say it'd have to be a face-to-face meet up. I'm based in Sheffield, but for half the price of the ticket, would be more than happy to jump on a train (as I don't drive) to anywhere one city away - Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham etc. - one morning over a weekend, and meet up to exchange brown envelopes and stuff :)

Questions, comments, offers.. all welcome!

Edited by Ed_S

Additional detail bump..

If it makes any difference, I've found the spare strings and they're 1 set of Warwick Black Label 45-135 round stainless, and 1 set of generic 45-130 round nickel steel.

Also, if you wanted the original pickups, strap buttons and plastic knobs to return it to stock config, I believe I've still got those and we could come to a deal that included them.

Any interest before I resign myself to having to fleabay it?

Cheers,
Ed

[quote name='Ed_S' post='1249968' date='May 30 2011, 10:16 AM']Additional detail bump..

If it makes any difference, I've found the spare strings and they're 1 set of Warwick Black Label 45-135 round stainless, and 1 set of generic 45-130 round nickel steel.

Also, if you wanted the original pickups, strap buttons and plastic knobs to return it to stock config, I believe I've still got those and we could come to a deal that included them.

Any interest before I resign myself to having to fleabay it?

Cheers,
Ed[/quote]

Pm sent