Why become a member? ×

Status B2

ryancowell25

Its my Status B2 and its for trade.

I've just bought a couple of Modulus basses and they are now my main go to instruments (sorry Rob). The B2 doesn't deserve to be sitting in a case under a bed so for the right trade i'm willing to move it on.

Its in excellent condition, no bumps or scrapes. What can I say, it is what is in all of its over the top bonkers beauty.

If you need specs check out the Status site here

[url="http://www.status-graphite.com/status/frames/index_home.html"]http://www.status-graphite.com/status/frames/index_home.html[/url]

No LED's i'm afraid but everything else as standard plus hard case

Try me with anything, I can only say no. I'm particularly looking for something Alembic, Modulus or another different flavour Status but i'm open. I'm not looking to trade down and for the right high end bass will add cash or another bass of mine as a deal (Warwick Infinity SN or Shuker Headless).

UPDATE: I've been informed by one by Senman that this is a very early model and has a Serial number three digits before John Entwistles B2 just to give you an idea on date.

UPDATE: price now added

PM me if you need any more details.

Ryan

Edited by ryancowell25

They are both excellent bass manufacturers

Its the slightly different neck profile on both basses that I prefer.

Plus the longer scale on the 5 string i've got that has the edge.

They are weightier than the Status basses i've owned but I actually like that.

I'm certainly not anti-Status in any way, they are awesome basses. I've just really gelled with the Modulus stuff in a way that that I haven't felt with the Status stuff.

Its just pickiness I suppose. Maybe someone out there has a Status that i'll truly fall in love with. All my previous status basses have been headed so that might be the key to it.

The B2 is an awesome bass for Rock stuff (used it for a festival recently) but I'm also involved in an alt country band and surprisingly the Modulus basses work with it whereas the B2 is a bit much.

Two Band EQ Near the bridge, followed by pickup selector and then the 4th pot is a sweepable midrange that creates a wah effect or is useful for solos.
Then the volume dits further up the bass.

Its slightly bonkers and shall be missed.

Now on Hold