Why become a member? ×

Cort GB94 Jazz £300

kevbass

Hello Good folks,

Didn't think I'd be moving this one on quite so quickly, however I have seen something for sale locally that I am Gassing for. If it goes before this sells then I will withdraw it.
Cort GB94, swamp ash body with a figured maple top, maple neck ( nice pattern in the maple neck) with a rosewood board block inlays, Seymour Duncan basslines pickups, Duncan designed active 3 band pre amp, slap switch, neutrik locking output jack, hipshot tuners. Sound is a modern active jazz sound or a musicman sound with plenty of scope inbetween thanks to the 3 band active eq, needless to say the active Seymour Duncan basslines pickups sound fantastic. There are 2 small marks on the back of the neck, you can only see them when looking for them and you cant feel them while playing at all, I couldn't get them to show up on camera. Price online seems to be around £650 new, I will sell at what I paid for it £300, I think you'll agree its a lot of bass for the money.
I'd prefer local pickup from me on this one it can be collected from me in Carshalton Surrey or I can deliver to central London or send it off to you for £20.

*Edit to say it comes with that gig bag if you want it.
Pics

Edited by kevbass

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1235813' date='May 18 2011, 03:09 PM']i just love this bass.. looks awsome... amazing what a bass you can get for so little money..[/quote]
Indeed, this is a lot of bass for not a lot of money folks