Why become a member? ×

Feedback for HazBeen

BigJim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I traded my Darkglass B7K for Harry's Mobius. The Mobius got stuck with an incompetent driver from Yodel which delayed the delivery, other than that all was flawless. Harry was straight on the case with Yodel and never let up. The pedal was packaged professionally, all comms were prompt and everything was exactly as described. Never worry about a thing when dealing with this guy!

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Have just bought Harry's de Gier Bebop 5 which he personally delivered to St Pancras Station FROM HOLLAND!
We had a good yarn and, as usual, the face to face deal with COD went very smoothly.
Harry was a great communicator throughout the deal, and an A1 ++ seller. Thanks again Harry, hope you found the mincemeat counter in Waitrose OK?
Graham

I bought a Providence Dual Bass Station from Harry (my second, never should have sold the first) and he was a pleasure to deal with. Put in on hold for me for a week while I sorted payment, sent it tracked and kept me informed all the way.

A pleasure to deal with - he's one of the good guys :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Top top guy. Very nice trade completed recently, great coms and the pedal arrived in excellent condition having been packed A1. Harry has also been very generous with his time and advice, even when it did not result in a sale. Credit to BC, deal with total confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Harry and I recently revisited an old hobby involving the transfer of heavy Mesa Boogie equipment from the Netherlands to the UK (and in this case the other way also). As was the case previously, not only was it a seamless transaction, but he was very courteous over a slight faux-pas in packing at the UK end, the outcome of which was luckily minimised somewhat by the tank-like construction of all Mesa gear, even foot-pedals (which I had put in the box before sealing and completely forgotten about, meaning that if - or of course when - the courier decided to put the box on its side, it had the not inconsiderable weight of a Big Block head in an equally heavy case to deal with). We live and learn, in my case, don't pack bass gear whilst supervising young children who are at the same time finding scissors and tape an irresistible temptation! 

Thanks Harry, here's to the next time mate :)

Chris

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Partially traded my Status Electro 4 fretless bass for Harry's Fender AVRI '57 P-Bass. Harry came home for lunch and we had a great time playing the basses and talking about everything, not always bass related. Come back whenever you want, you'll always be welcome. This was another smooth and easy transaction with a great BassChatter. :drinks:

• 4 months later...

Just met up with Harry in a shady supermarket car park to do some dodgy dealing. He brought a Future Impact synth pedal and I brought my phone with paypal on it. As others have said on here - top chap. Thanks for taking the time to meet me halfway Harry. All the best.