Why become a member? ×

Feedback for HazBeen

BigJim

• 1 month later...

Just completed a trade/swap deal with Harry (fender jazz 62 for his Spector 5) and I cannot recommend the guy highly enough. He is a true Basschat sort. Friendly, patient, honest, great communications and the best packager of a bass I have ever known!! + A great advert for cross border trading too!!

Will keep in touch too as during the discussions for the trade both of our other halves gave birth to baby boys, just 4 minutes apart.... spooky or what!?

Deal with 100% confidence. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just taken delivery of Harry's Lakland Skyline Decade- a superb bass from undoubtedly one of the BC community's most upstanding members... :)

The bass arrived fast from the Netherlands, and in great condition too, thanks to super-quick international shipping, and the most thorough packaging of an instrument that I can ever recall seeing in all my years of buying gear! Add this to keen pricing, friendly and regular communication, and willingness to go the extra mile, and you can't lose! I highly, highly recommend this fellow... :D

Thanks again Harry!

Etienne

[quote name='Etienne' timestamp='1371304689' post='2112372']
I've just taken delivery of Harry's Lakland Skyline Decade- a superb bass from undoubtedly one of the BC community's most upstanding members... :)

The bass arrived fast from the Netherlands, and in great condition too, thanks to super-quick international shipping, and the most thorough packaging of an instrument that I can ever recall seeing in all my years of buying gear! Add this to keen pricing, friendly and regular communication, and willingness to go the extra mile, and you can't lose! I highly, highly recommend this fellow... :D

Thanks again Harry!

Etienne
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words Etienne, my pleasure!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought Harry's Weber valve amp from him. Absolutely brilliant - he couldn't possibly have done any more to ensure that everything went OK. Amp was packed with yards and yards of bubble wrap (power valves in a separate bundle), communications were top notch and he did the 'hand-holding' thing to perfection to ensure that I put the amp back together again correctly. On top of that I had a couple of phone calls to him in Holland and he really is a great guy and a true gent. Deal with him with confidence. Thanks again, Harry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just acquired a J East U Retro from Harry. Excellent packaging in original box, superb comms and, as has been said many times above, a top banana to deal with.

Many thanks Harry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks John! It was a complete pleasure on my end, will make sure I post on your feedback page too.

[quote name='haimesy' timestamp='1424288243' post='2694834']
Traded basses with Harry , it was pleasure ,great comms ...a completely stress free deal...took 2hrs to get through Harry's packaging though ..lol...he even sent a new strap with the bass....proper gent....cheers Harry
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...