Why become a member? ×

Feedback for HazBeen

BigJim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a Radial JDI from Harry. I am over the moon as I got a great bargain and the DI was as close to brand new as to be indistinguishable. 

Postage was included in the bargain price and Harry shipped it immediately and sent tracking information. It is on my desk as I write this and I can't stop admiring the hefty beauty of it. :)

Thanks Harry.

On 24/04/2019 at 20:23, Al Krow said:

+1^^ 😀

Just sold Harry a pedal. The guy is a complete gent. 

Another completely smooth transaction with Harry - he is always a pleasure to deal with!

Just promise me you will try to hold on to your FI this time, eh? (At least until something better comes along). 😃

Dodgy deal done in a motorway service area today with Harry. It was a transcontinental epic trade of basses with Harry travelling about a million miles and myself settling for a lowly 100!

Fabulous comms all the way through. Great guy and a total gent to boot - one for the Carlsberg Basschatters group :-)

Enjoy the Stingray Harry!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Harry knows how much of a pain it is to wrap up and courier basses safely for international dispatch and so he went the extra mile for me. In fact the extra 200 miles and came over to London to my door to pick up the bass he'd bought from me. 

What a top guy and excellent bass player and great to spend some time in his company.

Looking forward to a curry night out, next time you're over, and hopefully we can get one or two London BC'ers along to join us.

And 9 is exactly the right number of basses, not 8. 

Edited by Al Krow
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I contacted Harry for a partial business of his bass with mine. Finally we reached an agreement that I am very happy about. Harry has been a very effective in the whole process, very communicative as well (it's very important). At all times I knew the state of sending his bass to me because he communicated it to me. Very fast partial payment and the packing of his bass is the best packaging I've ever seen in my life.
I would do business with Harry always because it has been a very positive experience.

Bedankt vriend

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...