Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass FSR/Special Edition

Helderius

[quote name='73Jazz' post='1235704' date='May 18 2011, 05:53 AM']but still great price..they last i have seen were from 1800-2100 euro, which are, 1585 gbp to 1850 gbp or in your case 2560 USD to 2995 USD[/quote]

Yup exactly, $2600 to me. But I keep thinking to myself, 'where else am I going to find one?'.

[quote name='mikeswals' post='1236155' date='May 18 2011, 08:18 PM']Yup exactly, $2600 to me. But I keep thinking to myself, 'where else am I going to find one?'.[/quote]

if this is a question between the lines..i will never sell :)
just kidding..
everyone i know is regretting if he sold those and the other ones will never sell as well

Edited by 73Jazz

[quote name='73Jazz' post='1236160' date='May 18 2011, 07:19 PM']if this is a question between the lines..i will never sell :)
just kidding..
everyone i know is regretting if he sold those and the other ones will never sell as well[/quote]

i don't regret it.

it was a pretty nice bass mind- but the guy who got it was super excited by it, unlike me who was just very excited by it so im happy

:)

[quote name='73Jazz' post='1233338' date='May 16 2011, 05:42 PM']This bass was a Factory Special Run by USA Fender 2002. They were made in OLY, CAR, LPB and in sonic blue.
I own one in sonic blue. Information about those basses are really rare.
What i found out so far is 250 made in CAR and LPB, 200 made each in OLY and Sonic blue worldwide.
They are Ash Body, Maple Neck/Rosewood Board, Block inlays, three bolt Neck, matching headstock and 70´s PU stringspacing.
These basses are absolutely fantastic and sound awesome. A rare collectors one as well(remember the small number they are made).
This is one of the most beautiful basses ever produced by Fender.
this is my sonic blue one Serial 0003X

If you need any further help, please contact me also via PM.
Maybe i am able to help you[/quote]

oh my giddy godfathers.....now that is stunning....

I am off for a lie down.....

A mate of mine bought the immaculate sonic blue SE FSR that was in Bass Direct (just like 73Jazz's) - he's thrilled with it. Even better, he's bringing it over to me for a couple of weeks whilst he's away on holiday - good man!

These are fantastic instruments - I had the pleasure of playing Andytrav's around a year ago - stunner!

• 1 year later...

For Jazz Bass geeks only....

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1305658385' post='1234780']
....anyone speak Japanese? :lol:
[/quote]
No.... but I thought I'd resurrect the thread with this little revelation: the 45 CAR's sent to YAMANO didn't have the patent numbers on the repro decal...

Good 'un, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='james' timestamp='1345054464' post='1772993']
I have a LPB, CAR and an OW along with my 70's Custom Shop, MM5, GB(sold) and a 72neck with a custom body with Sadowsky electrics
[attachment=115750:Copy of P6230330.JPG]
[/quote]
Now that's a proper jazz collection! Awesome stuff!