Why become a member? ×

Musicman Bongo 6 HH

Alemboid

Thanks! Mind you the pound is so weak it only works out to about €1360...

B.

[quote name='Krinks' post='1235955' date='May 18 2011, 04:41 PM']If it would've been 1200 € isntead of GPD i would instabuy it :)[/quote]

[quote name='Alemboid' post='1236018' date='May 18 2011, 04:29 PM']Thanks! Mind you the pound is so weak it only works out to about €1360...

B.[/quote]

What still is a good price, but can only offer the 1200 :) ( and a lil bit of icecram as a thank you :) )

No harm in asking! I've actually got a couple of pretty special (well, to me) Warwicks already, so probably not, but thanks for suggesting it. :)

Other PMs replied...

Ben.

[quote name='Stockholm Syndrome' post='1236144' date='May 18 2011, 07:09 PM']Can't hurt to ask; any interest in trading for a Warwick Corvette LTD 2002?[/quote]

[quote name='dc2009' post='1236496' date='May 18 2011, 10:59 PM']ditto[/quote]

When we are at asking....would it be able to give you 1200 now,then send you another 300(iws the remaining € i guess) as soon as possible ,latest end of month.

Cheers G!

The Bongo is still available...

B

[quote name='bigsmokebass' post='1237400' date='May 19 2011, 08:56 PM']BUMP!

pretty rare, in mint condition, beautiful bass going MEGA cheap and super friendly seller: cannot think of another reason for anyone not to buy this.

all the best Ben,

G[/quote]

For the moment i can only dream of owning this [b]Beaut[/b] ^_^ unless you want to do a insurance swindle ;-)

Thanks again for your time on this. your a true gentleman :-)
If your ever near telford or liverpool hit me up and we'll deffinatley meet up for a cheeky pint and some low end talk of our own haha XD

take it easy Ben

G

ps: unless you'd take a straighet trade for an 08 Gib T'bird? ;-P

• 1 year later...