Why become a member? ×

Hi everybody!!

Bartok

Hi!!

I'm Bartok. I'm a spanish Electric Bass & Tuba player, and I'm 30.

I work as Tuba teacher at "Conservatorio Profesional de Música de San Javier", in San Javier (Región de Murcia, SPAIN) and as Tuba Soloist at "Orquesta Sinfónica de la Región de Murcia" (Región de Murcia, SPAIN).

My principal instrument, as you can see, is the Tuba; but I enjoy a lot playing Electric Bass and some music styles that are a bit unusual for the Tuba , like Jazz & Funk.

About my musical preferences, I can tell tha I'm loving Fenders Jazz Basses, and I prefer 4 strings. I love Jaco Pastorius, Chuck Mangione, Herbie Hancock, Avishai Cohen, Hiromi, etc... The list is neverending...

I decided to register at [i]www.basschat.co.uk[/i] for learning all I could about Electric Bass, and for practising English. (I'm sorry if it's very bad and you can't understand me, I promise trying to improve it. By the other side, you can correct me everytime I need it. No problem. :) )

All the best,
Bartok

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='1235880' date='May 18 2011, 03:48 PM']Your English is well up to forum standard, if not above it. :)

Welcome to Basschat - hope you enjoy it.[/quote]

This is indeed a compliment Bartok, from someone who allegedly speaks Esperanto like a native. :lol:

Enjoy your time here. :)

Edited by The Bass Doc