Why become a member? ×

Feedback Cosmo Valdemar

Bassulike66

Recently bought some DR strings off Ben, i believe his fastest sale on here? Came on the Marketplace looking for some strings, ideally DR's and voila they popped up and i swooped in -makes a change as i always miss such things!

Ben's a top chap, sent quickly too  - all good here :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've just received a lovely little Baby Sumo from Ben - exactly as described (perfect) and beautifully presented with highly protective packaging.  All arranged really quickly too and Ben did exactly what he said he'd do, getting the package into the post immediately (it was a next day delivery and all worked brilliantly).  Ben was extremely generous too in offering to return any overpayment of shipping (and then very kindly declined to take the additional cash when it became clear that I'd made an underpayment!)

An absolute pillar of our community (as this thread attests!) and entirely recommended to all on Basschat and beyond.  In addition, the sumo is an absolutely brilliant little thing - superb design and functionality.  Thanks very much Ben! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...