Why become a member? ×

Feedback Cosmo Valdemar

Bassulike66

• 3 weeks later...

Ben popped over to collect an amp today. What a top bloke! I could have talked basses with him for hours but have a nasty work deadline today so couldn't.

Anyway, nice easy transaction, and I hope next time we hook up Ben, I'm able to be a little more hospitable!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a set of Rotosound strings from Ben, only got them yesterday because the postie couldn't be arsed actually bringing them to my flat, but nothing to do with Ben, posted quickly, according to the delivery slip they would've arrived quickly too if it was for the bleedin' Royal Mail! So easy to deal with, recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently bought GK 212 NEO Cab from Ben. What can I say? Real genuine bloke.Would have stayed longer chatting about all things bass but had to get back home to the wife and kids.Good to find another Entwistle admirer also. Hey Ben , enjoy your new GK rig.

Cheers mate
Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Ben one of my Spector Euro 4lx's....

Thoroughly all round decent chap, 1st class comms, punctual and has an unhealthy GAS for Spector's!.... (unlike like myself). :lol:

Dealt with Ben in the past so had no qualms dealing again, i would defiantly recommend any future sales /trades/purchases with this fellow BC'er.

A credit to BC....

Cheers Ben,

Mark,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just sold my Markbass Little Mark Tube to Ben. He brought his bass and cab round to mine, to see if it all sounded right together - a good move in my view - so we spent a couple of hours chatting/playing bass etc. Great bloke, deal with confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...