Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pow 22

essexbasscat

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paul has one of my P-bass wiring sets now, so hopefully all the bits will come together today & his P build will be a great success.

It's a pleasure doing business with you Paul, best wishes for the build & let's have some pictures when it's done.

Cheerz, John

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Paul contacted me to very kindly offer free of charge some replacement P Bass Knobs (in return for a pint in lieu at a future date)
During our communication we also discussed P Bass Pups which lead to Paul selling me some Duncan Designed Pups.
First class to deal with. I can think of nothing more fitting than the comment from 'the boy' above "looked after me really well" - Agreed.
Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I put Paul in touch with a friend of mine who was after a new bass and who I thought would love the one Paul was selling on here. Here's her feedback. Thanks Paul. Nx
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
The Tele P bass is just totally gorgeous and exactly as Paul described it to be on his profile. The neck is really friendly to run/(stumble!) around upon and the output has a really nice ‘backside’ to it. It is a powerful signal, which makes it easier to ‘punch’ and is much less effort than my old Ib, and I am very much enjoying letting it teach me to play![/size][/font]
As I said Paul’s description of this bass was bang on, and it came as advertised, in a timely fashion, though a very smooth and friendly transaction, so well wrapped up and packed that between the bass and the bubble wrap I predict a fairly well stressed managed few years ahead for me :D[/size][/font]
So it’s clear I love it. Tell Paul, no way he’s getting it back. It is a joy to play and it was a great pleasure doing business with Paul. [/size][/font]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...