Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute in Noir, **SOLD PENDING**

tom1946

Hi all,
up for sale today is my last G&L that I bought, I need to raise some loot to fix the aircon on my XJ sport so this has to go. No swaps I'm afraid, I need the money.
It's now strung with flats and it has a low action and is very easy to play with all the sounds you would expect from these great instruments. It plays exactly the same as my other two.

There are a very few scuffs on it that I cannot photograph but I'm telling you because I like to be upfront about what I sell. There is a very small mark where your arm goes over the top that I could just about get a picture of.

No idea what year it is or where it was made.

I want £345 delivered for a quick sale.

Thanks for looking. :)

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='1227305' date='May 11 2011, 11:24 AM']No idea what year it is or where it was made.[/quote]

April 2007, Indonesia.

These are mighty fine basses (I have a blueburst one).

I'd also like to add that as long as you like a chunky neck, you'll love this bass. Mine is the only "sensible" bass I own and it's the one I would be sell last in times of dire need. Sorry to the rest of my collection, but pound for pound, this the best all-rounder that I own.

Edited by neepheid

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1227863' date='May 11 2011, 06:41 PM']Tom what the hell are are you trying to do to us!! My budget is 250....

Off to raid the wee fellas piggy bank hahaha.[/quote]

Go on Steve, it will kick any P bass`s ass!!

Jez

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1227863' date='May 11 2011, 06:41 PM']Tom what the hell are are you trying to do to us!! My budget is 250....

Off to raid the wee fellas piggy bank hahaha.[/quote]

You really need this

You really need this

You really need this

You really need this

:)