Why become a member? ×

Warwick 611 Pro - 900w - 6ohm - Updated

sjohns

I have my 611 pro i am looking to move on, it has done me well but isnt getting used at all since i move to the Axe FX Ultra.

It has had a spray job on the grill, which i am quite fond of but its just taking up space now.

It is a good work horse and will serve anyone well.

I am looking £240 and willing to ship at buyers cost or could arrange collection (Glasgow)

A updated photo, any interest. Currently at the studio with my other gear but still in Glasgow.

[attachment=79489:photo.JPG]

Updated Photo.

[attachment=102880:300252_10150342757241423_506086422_8482335_2082484612_n.jpg]

Edited by sjohns

If this is still available could I try it with my own amp & bass.. i work in Glasgow.. if it is and you're Ok with the idea I'm on 07779 718 119

If you were trading what would you be interested in??? Amps, cabs, combos, guitars (I mean basses)

Andy

Edited by rumour6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Shipping is something that seems to be a stumbling block.

A quick search has shown it could be anywhere between £40 to £60 but all seem to guarantee next day delivery?

If anyone is interested i am still looking to move it on and might be willing to do a deal on the shipping (contribute slightly)

TRY ME :)

Steve

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one of these in work. My students could (and do) break anything, Mine is as yet unbroken. I used to have a Berg NV610. Was it better than this? Yes. Was it 3 times better than this (which is what the price difference would suggest). Absolutely not. Yes, it is a lump, but you are shifting an awful lot of air for not much money here. Someone needs to do themselves a favour and pick up this not particularly hip, but really very capable cab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...